Dear customer,if you need the real original pictures
please contact the customer-service staff,we will send the original pictures to you as soon as possible.
About this item
- The 6-18×44 Adjustable Objective Cross style fire II riflescope is one of many configurations in the Cross style fire II line. The Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- The adjustable objective provides image focus and parallax removal to the shooter while anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box, you’ll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged, the Cross style fire II delivers waterproof and fog proof performance.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.6 x 18.3 x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||2 Pounds|
|Magnification Maximum||18 x|
|Objective Lens Diameter||44 Millimeters|
|Magnification Minimum||6 x|
|Mounting Type||Cantilever Mount|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||18.19 x 4.88 x 3.43 inches|
|Package Weight||0.98 Kilograms|
|Model Name||Cross Style fire II|
|Number of Items||1|